• 1 shallot
• 1 cup rinsed and cooked chickpeas
• 1 tbs coconut oil
• 1 tsp paprika powder
• 1 tsp cumin powder
• 1 tsp honey
• 2 tsp soya sauce
• 2 tbs tahini
• 1 handful of spinach
• Add a pinch of salt and pepper
• Brown rice
A portion for 1 person
1. Peel and cut finely the shallot. Add 1 tbs of coconut oil on a medium heated pan together with the chopped shallot.
2. When it starts simmering and shallot is becoming soft, add the cumin, paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add in the rinsed chickpeas. Now stir together the honey first, then tahini and at the end the soya sauce. When you have let the flavors worked by cooking for about 10 minutes, add the rinsed spinach and make it sautéed.
4. In a pot cook the brown rice, 1 cup of rice with 2 cups of water on high heat, when the rice has soaked up the water, put the heat down, takes around 20 minutes.
5. Chop some coriander as garnish.