Did you know that homemade chocolate is easier to make than you might think, you only need the right ingredients and thanks to super.nature, that is possible! You just need cacao butter and cacao mass, some sweetener and that’s it!
• 200g cacao mass
• 100g cacao butter
• 4-8 tbsp of coconut sugar, depending on how sweet you want it
Add if you like: cacao nibs, roasted nuts like hazelnuts for crunch, dried raisins and cranberries for extra sweetness and sea salt to enhance the chocolate flavor.
1. Melt cocoa mass and cocoa butter in a water bath.
2. Whisk in coconut sugar when the cocoa mass and cocoa butter have become liquid.
3. Taste if the chocolate is sweet enough.
4. Add the desired flavors and additives.
5. Pour the chocolate into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
6. Cut into pieces with a knife and enjoy!
Ps: a thoughtful idea is to give it away as a gift.
Did you know that chocolate is good for the heart, brain and mood!
And did you also know that homemade gifts gives you these mental health benefits:
• It improves your well being and life quality.
• It regulates your mood and can reduce stress.
• Can give fewer symptoms of depression.
So by taking these benefits in regard, let’s combat the long dark hours with chocolate to cheer up and stay healthy mentally. Oh and it just gets better by giving it away, remember what I mentioned above;)
With love & care, Melanie x