Are you wondering sometimes if you can bake or make something healthy and still tasting good? Well, I’ve got you covered! These banana muffins taste heaven and amazingly it’s without any sweetener or white sugar! Thanks to ripe bananas (they’ve gotten cute brown dots on them) they are naturally sweet and gives these muffins flavor. So don’t throw away those bananas, use them for baking! It will leave you satisfy and guilt free, do I need to say more? I guess not, so I’ll just go straight to how you can make these beauties yourself too!
• 2 ripe bananas
• 3 tbs peanut butter
• 2 vegan eggs
• 2 dl oat milk or any kind of plant based milk (almond works well)
• 3 dl whole wheat flour (you can use gluten-free flour if you like instead)
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 banana for decoration
Makes about 12 muffins
• Mash the 2 ripen bananas, then add the peanut butter and mix well together.
• Then add in your 2 vegan eggs. You’ll need 2 tbs of flax meal which is crushed flax seeds. Mix it with 4-6 tbs of water and leave it to rest until it has soaked up the water and is like jelly so that it’s similar to the consistency of an egg.
• When you have mixed those ingredients together in a bowl, add all the other ingredients and stir well to you have achieved a smooth and even batter.
• Pour the batter in your muffin tins and bake on 220 degrees for 10 minutes and then lower down the degrees to 180, baking them for 9-12 minutes before they are done!
• Tip: grease the muffin tins with coconut oil so it won’t stick and leave them to rest for about 5-10 minutes before eating them.
Refined sugar free
With love & care, Melanie x