I often stumble upon the fact that gluten-free foods doesn’t taste the same. However, these pancakes are a game changer! I know that gluten can cause inflammation and challenge your gut bacteria, but still I crave for it. Now that’s past when you can’t tell these are even made gluten-free. I couldn’t be more happy about this discovery, it will change your world like it did for me! Cheers to keeping our gut bacteria and inflammation levels in check aka good health overall.
Convinced? Yet more convinced when you try them? Let’s get to it and make these delicious pancakes then!
• 1 egg (I recommend organic and cage free)
• 1 banana
• 4 tbs buckwheat flour
• 2 tbs cocosa coconut flour
• 50 ml almond milk
• 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
• 1 ts baking powder
• 1 ts cinnamon & if you like 1/4 cardamom
1. In a bowl mash the banana with a fork and whisk together with the egg. Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk/stir until no lumps.
2. In a pan on medium heat, add a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil from “cocosa” before cooking the pancakes. The batter yields for 4-5 pancakes. I ate them all without a problem.. (not sure if that should have been mentioned, although it’s not a shocker when they are ridiculously good hehe). Still I have a feeling you’ll have no problem eating everything up too:)
Here is their website in Norwegian for more information about their products http://www.midsona.no/cocosa . You can easily find them at the supermarket or wholefoods stores.
With love & care, Melanie x