After a good workout, you often end up really hungry and just want to make something quick, yet tasty, am I right? So I’ve had in mind to share what you could make for lunch or dinner.. It’s this creamy vegan pasta, which is easy to make so that you can fill up your belly fast. The dish is healthy, packed with protein and fiber. That’s good for your digestion and regenerating energy. Enjoy!
• Tahini or sesame butter
• Soya sauce
• Corn starch
• Coconut milk
• Salt & pepper
• Sun dried tomatoes
• Lentil gluten-free pasta or any other kind
1. Boil the pasta while heating up a pan on medium heat.
2. Add to your pan a can of chickpeas and 125 ml of coconut milk (half a cartoon of 250ml) with the sun dried tomatoes.
3. Then add one tsp of tahini, half a tsp of corn starch, let it simmer so that the sauce thickens and gets creamy. That’s thanks to our corn starch. Around 5 minutes. Stir the sauce with one tbs of soya sauce. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
4. Lastly fold in the cooked pasta and put down the heat to low. Mix the pasta well with the sauce, cook for 2 minutes.
5. Voila one portion of lunch or dinner is served!
With love and care, Melanie x